- Protects wearer from light contact with stationary objects
- Provides industrial bump protection to EN812:A2
- Knitted acrylic maintains warmth in cold weather
- Elasticated design with ABS shell fits a wide range of head sizes
- Reduced peak length (45 mm) enhances upward vision
- Stylish beanie design
- Available in 3 colours (black, navy blue and grey)
3M™ First Base™ 3 Bump Cap Beanie in black provides head protection to EN812:A1. It has an elasticated knitted acrylic design with a patented ergonomic ABS shell and reduced peak length (45 mm).
Get stylish cold weather head protection to EN812:A1 with 3M™ First Base™ 3 Bump Cap Beanie. It’s designed for use in cold temperatures and fits a wide range of head sizes. Black knitted acrylic encloses a patented acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) shell that guards against bumps and lacerations while being ergonomically shaped for comfort. It has a reduced peak length (45 mm) for enhanced upward vision. Also available in navy blue or grey.
- Light industry, general manufacturing